Finally! Miracles of Recovery is Available for Purchase!
After four and a half years, the book, “Miracles of Recovery” is available.
Purchase a copy of my new book (paperback), and feel free to select a personalized, autographed edition!
If it’s a Kindle option you’re looking for, it’s available at Amazon now!
These are 12 reasons you may want to purchase this book:
These twelve reasons have changed my life and it can do that for you too one day at a time. All that is needed is an open mind, and perseverance to stay the course. In Miracles of Recovery you will
- Learn how to short-circuit pity, anger, and other emotions by employing a positive self-image and tactics learned in the book.
- Discover how to be awakened to your own strength, hope and courage one day at a time.
- Become aware of how addiction speaks to us through triggers that sets off the phenomena of craving.
- Develop the ability to recognize stinking-thinking and find encouraging ways to redirect these thoughts.
- Learn how a disease of perception affects each of us personally and apply, through examples, how changing our thoughts determine our actions.
- Introduces through awareness, the resultant power within that takes hold of us when we become honest, open, and willing in all of our affairs.
- Be encouraged to move out of comfort zones and old ways of doing things.
- Seek to open our heart for an illumination that comes with positive thinking and positive actions.
- Show how, through increased conscious contact with a Higher Power, we bring ourselves into a balanced alignment with serenity.
- Ask that we trust, without sight and beyond our comprehension, our own personal unfolding as we change through the fellowship and the work of the 12-Steps
- Discover truths about the effect of alcohol and drugs in ways not previously considered.
- Become convinced beyond a doubt, that we are better than imagined we could be!
* * * * *
Through 365 daily inspirational readings, Miracles of Recovery charts a transformational journey meant to be taken one small step at a time. In this personal and honest book, Harriet shares lessons learned from her own experience of pain and degradation caused by the disease of addiction. She uses the language of the heart to encourage the reader to trust and look for their miracles that manifest when we live our lives clean and sober.
Miracles of Recovery delivers a powerful mix of hope and practical suggestions for those who want help, regardless of addiction, faith, or belief. Harriet demonstrates by example, how the 12-Steps, hope, and willingness work toward the goal of sobriety, to effect permanent and profound change.
Miracles of Recovery exposes undeniable truths and miracles that happen when people CAN and DO change their lives. It will touch the hearts and minds of newcomers, as well as those with years of recovery. The book will help family and friends of those addicted understand the pain and process of this debilitating and deadly disease.
Anyone affected by addiction, directly or indirectly, deserves this book as a daily guide and reminder of the miracles, the passion, and joy that will be theirs as they trust the process that is recovery.