WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM JOURNALING WITH A PURPOSE?
Journaling With a Purpose is a spiritual walk to the heart. This walk is comprised of six modules that can be worked at your own pace and time. What this course offers, aside from unique tools to grow in insightful capacities, is a unique array of resources that will show you how personal and satisfying writing can be. Journaling with a Purpose is much more than a reflection of ourselves being mirrored back, it is an emotional opening of doors to our psyche that for some, have been closed a lifetime.
Similar to working an unfinished puzzle, you can expect a fitting of the right pieces of our life in the right place to help make the user whole. Before the course is over you will find, through repetition, that this becomes your truth and your truth opens up pathways to your authentic self.
- Writing exercises with follow-up activitie(s) to bring into your daily rituals.
Audio materials and informative readings will show with repetition:
- How to write creatively with activities,
- The benefits of Daily Living Prompts,
- How to write reflectively with suggestions and tips,
- How to use Therapeutic Skills with exercises and prompts,
- Homework to practice your own writing through suggestions and tips,
- Learn how to create your writing as a spiritual practice,
- How to write for emotional balance,
- How to allow for journaling to become the buffer from depressive negative thoughts and patterns to new positive and encouraged behaviors while working to lesson degrees of negativity overall.
- A decrease in symptoms of various health conditions,
- A decease in the management of stress and anxiety,
- For people in recovery, these lessons help us to remember to keep the focus on ourselves, our accomplishments, and allows for a healthy assessment and analysis of specific situations, emotions and potential outcomes.
- Experience a heightened sense of gratitude, self-esteem, problem-solving and overall mental health.
- Learn how to get out of ourselves and become self-assured in speaking, in helping others, and in an overall confidence, and so much more.
But WAIT! Please read on the next page some of the negative messages you can expect before we take this course: